Associate/Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate/Senior Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020|
Previous experience in Urban Development and/or Infrastructure projects required due to recent project wins in Melbourne.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills across a range of Civil and Infrastructure & Defense projects, working with a team of other civil engineers & designers from offices in the CBD.
This position would suit civil engineers from a technical background seeking to expand their design coordination, business development & project management experience.
You will have the opportunity to work on varied projects that include:
- Sports, Recreation and Aquatics
- Health and Research
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Defense and Aviation
- Residential and Mixed-Use Developments
- Commercial and Retail
- 10+ years Civil Engineering experience
- Team Management & Business Development experience
- Previous experience using either Civil 3D and/or 12d
- High-level skills in AutoCAD
- Proficient in the design/modelling of civil siteworks, earthworks, drainage systems
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's