Associate Technical Director, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
|Job Title:||Associate Technical Director, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020|
My client is looking for a Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment expert to drive the growth of their Australian team, and support a number of high profile clients. They are a global company with international expertise in risk assessment and key topics such as PFAS remediation. This will provide an opportunity to work with international experts and develop world class skills.
What are we looking for?
My Client is currently looking for an Associate Technical Director with expertise in Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment to work full time with our Environmental Restoration team in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth. Your role will include:
- Independently develop and manage key clients, oversee project delivery, develop the technical expertise of the National team;
- Keeping up to date with technical and legislative developments and seeking opportunities to develop a professional profile such as giving presentations to relevant conferences/meetings/professional bodies and participation in technical committees for trade organisations and standards;
- Building effective and enduring relationships with other teams and technical disciplines, inter and intra-state offices and external organisations to foster co-operation and maximise cross-sell and trade-up opportunities;
- Providing technical expertise and overview to client and stakeholders and to assist clients through technical decision-making and provide alternative options/solutions if there are changes to project parameters;
- Providing reassurance, confidence and a sense of direction to both client and project team members;
- Managing an on-going relationship with the client and influencing decisions in both the client organisation and the industry
- Implementing a high level of innovation in technical issues, problem solving and the culture of the team, leading by example.
Relevant degree or equivalent professional accreditation with post-graduate qualifications an advantage;
- 15+ years relevant experience in Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment and a combination of a technical and client relationship focus is required;
- With established local profile, and good relationships with a number of National clients;
- Proven ability to network and influence at peer levels;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally;
- Advanced technical knowledge, Project Management systems proficiency, skills and field experience consistent with the supervisory responsibilities of the position; and
- Tertiary education, preferably at post graduate level in a related discipline.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's