|Job Title:||Interior Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$70k - $85k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 16:16|
About the role:
- Update and modify designs based on new information or at the request of a client.
- Perform calculations and check drawings for accuracy.
- Follow specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Prepare both rough sketches and detailed work with CAD systems.
- Perform calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Ensure final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identify and communicate potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, site teams and Estimating Department regarding general Design, detailing and buildability information.
- Proficiently in AutoCAD
- Architecture / Interior Design qualification
- D&C workplace fit out project experience in non negotiable
- 5 + years experience in a similar position based in the Sydney market
- Experience with technical drawing & interior package documentation
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of work
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's