|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020|
Exciting opportunity to join a successful commercial construction company who have been specialising in fit-out, refurbishment and infrastructure projects for over 20 years. They are a national business with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth and deliver a variety of high-quality projects in hospitality, government, healthcare and education.
They are looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join the team. This role will suit someone who is looking for a long-term move into a company where they will become part of a vibrant and supportive team who are all passionate about construction. This is a company who work hard but are rewarded with benefits such as regular team activities, quarterly social events, an open-door management policy and a fully stocked kitchen to congregate together in over lunch time.
- Management of tender submissions and supporting documentation
- Research, write, compile, edit and format tender content
- Maintaining documentation for EOI’s, capability statements and tenders including certificates, compliance letters, licenses and prequalification materials
- Marketing management of website, social media and newsletters
- Production of project sheets and staff CV's for tender purposes
To be successful:
- At least 5 years’ experience coordinating bids & tenders (some of this experience will be in the construction industry)
- Experience handling a high volume of work (6-8 tenders at one time)
- Marketing experience necessary
- Must be competent using InDesign
- Extremely strong document control skills
- Exceptional time-management and organisational skills
- Be an approachable team player
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.