Bid Coordinator | Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator | Commercial Construction|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021|
Join a fit-out, refurb and maintenance construction company with projects ranging up to $6Mil. This is a great opportunity to join a family-run business who have been operating for 40+ years. In that time, they have completed over 1,000 projects with nearly 90% of these being retail & commercial office projects and the majority of their work coming from repeat business and referrals.
Located near Collingwood, they are looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join the team. This role will suit someone who is looking for a long-term move into a company where they will become part of a vibrant and supportive team who are all passionate about construction. This is a company who work hard but are rewarded with benefits such as regular team activities, quarterly social events, an open-door management policy and weekly Friday drinks.
- Assist in the complete end-to-end tender process and submission, including project set-up in Procore and following internal checklists to ensure all steps are completed in accordance with internal policies & procedures.
- Strategic planning and research for bid responses
- Assist the Marketing Manager with maintaining project and staff profiles, ensuring information is updated specifically for each individual project
- Assist Estimators / Directors in putting together Tender Presentations using Power Point & InDesign
- Schedule and chair internal tender meetings to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the process, requirements and timelines.
- Follow up clients on submissions, ensure feedback from clients is recorded and ensure improvements & suggestions are implemented in future submissions.
To be considered:
- Must have recent experience working as a Bid Coordinator in the construction industry
- Qualification in either communications, journalism or a marketing related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in office administration/customer service environment.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in MS office, In Design, Power Point and Procore
- Be technically driven with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar and presentation skills
- Extremely strong document control skills
- Exceptional time-management and organisational skills
- Be an approachable team player
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes, then please apply today!! For more information, or to discuss similar roles, call Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Construction Project Coordinator
$150,000 - $180,000
$60,000 + Super
$80,000 - $100,000 + super
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super
up to $150K
Senior Construction Surveyor
$80- $100k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
Construction Manager - HV Substations
$140,000 + super + vehicle OR Subcontract rates
Repair Coordinator | Residential insurance claims