Bid Coordinator | Design & Construction
|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator | Design & Construction|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 11:03|
Innovative and contemporary national architectural practice are looking for an experience, hands-on, technically-minded Submissions Coordinator to join their Melbourne team.
This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in architecture and take a lead role in the winning of new business for Victoria by producing high quality tenders and submissions across all disciplines.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for;
- Prepare, support and coordinate submission activities for multi-million dollar proposals
- Strategic planning and research for bid responses
- Graphic design and layout of bids utilising Adobe and InDesign
- Maintain client database and target new opportunities
- Support services for the Melbourne studio and wider team
To be Successful:
- At least 7 years experience in a submissions role
- Proven experience of creating winning bids of $100M + in the built environment or professional services
- Industry experience in Architecture and/or Construction
- Be technically driven with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and really 'own the role'
- CRM knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes, then please apply today!! For more information call Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's