Bid Coordinator / Bid Writer - Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator / Bid Writer - Commercial Construction|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2019 06:46|
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Compile client RFT documentation.
- Provide client research and background analysis to the bid lead.
- Provide effective communication & collaboration with internal stakeholders of each tender.
- Compile all documentation, proof and prepare tender submission for approval.
- Format, print and bind submissions to a high design standard.
- Establish and manage Bid Action Plans for delivery of submission requirements.
- Maintain and update Bid & Strategy documentation/information database.
- Support the Bid & Estimating team with coordination, administration and phone call management.
- Draft and edit executive summaries as required
- Experience in a Designer / Tender coordination role within construction and/or related industry
- Creativity, flair and imagination
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with all stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines, well organised and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Independent, innovative and lateral thinking skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and being able to proactively problem solve
- Proficient in full Adobe suite and MS Office products.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification, please contact Raquel Anderson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's