Bid Manager | Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Bid Manager | Commercial Construction|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2021|
A fantastic opportunity to join a multi award-winning and growing construction company who have been operating for over 20 years. This is a company with family-run roots who pride themselves on their progressive, positive and supportive culture. They take diversity, inclusion and progression very seriously and thrive on challenge and complexity.
This genuinely is a great company to be part of! Not many places are so focused on the well-being of their staff. They offer a variety of exciting projects, birthday leave, free parking, working flexibility and a bunch of like-minded, friendly and sociable individuals to call your team.
They are looking for a passionate, creative and experienced Bid Manager to join the team. Supported closely by a fantastic and knowledgeable Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the tender submission process for all Victorian, state-wide bids, whilst continuing to manage and inspire team members.
- Manage the entire bid production process by ensuring delegation of responsibilities and team deadlines are clearly understood.
- Organise and meet with relevant team members at regular intervals throughout the tender period, to ensure key items are understood and actioned accordingly to meet bid deadlines for each tender.
- Ensure team accountability is managed effectively for Bid input such as tender programs, methodologies, staging plans from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the business development team by ensuring all relevant documentation is of a high standard and meets tender submission timelines.
- Coordinating Expression of Interest documents and preparing draft submissions for review and approval by the General Manager
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) or similar equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Bid Management/Coordination
- Previous experience in a construction company or related industry
- Proven experience in preparing high quality marketing and graphic communication
- Advanced digital skills (InDesign, PhotoShop, MS Office)
- Ability to build, foster and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external to the business
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent project management skills with strong focus on attention to detail, proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects on time.
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes, then please apply today!! For more information, or to discuss similar roles, call Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing Manager | Construction
Receptionist | Construction
Upwards of $28/hr + super
Finance Assistant | Construction
$32-$35hr + superannuation
$50k - $60k+super
Bookkeeper - part-time | Residential Builder