Bid Manager - Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Bid Manager - Commercial Construction|
|Contact Name:||Raquel Anderson|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2019 08:46|
The Bid Manager is responsible for managing the delivery and output of detailed conforming Bids as required by the Sales Team.
• The Bid Manager is responsible for managing the Bid Team to ensure the timely and accurate output of conforming Bids as required by The Sales Team, ensuring that all deadlines and Sales Budget Targets are met.
• Providing correct and detailed estimates and project documentations of awarded tenders to approved specification whilst working within company policies and procedures and meeting key performance indicators.
• Managing the tendering process in line with the company's strategic business plan and goals.
• Prepare complex written submissions
• Review of Tender Design Drawings, Estimates and submissions to Client Brief
• Coordinating external RFQs to supply chain
• Facilitating information to the estimating team and supply chain.
• Your team will provide concise and accurate estimates using your expertise with full back up and knowledge of all estimates lodged
• Ensuring the Bid team maintains all tender records and correspondence in line with the company's quality system.
• Detailed risk analysis and project detail summary on complex tenders
• You have at least 5 successful years previous experience as Bid or Estimating Manager with a commercial construction or engineering company tendering for Government and Tier 1 Builders.
• You have a building or engineering trade background or qualification and have advanced technical knowledge of read/interpret drawings, specifications, Australian Standards, Building Codes etc
• Detailed Contract Knowledge within the Government Sections
• You are self-driven and highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
• You are passionate about your role with a willingness to take ownership of your role with great pride in success and appearance
• You are patient yet decisive and able to manage your time and critical paths to meet deadlines.
• You have exemplary written, verbal and presentation skills.
• You're a strong team motivator who is confident, goal-orientated and achieves the outcome.
• Willingness to work within a quality system and comply with company policy.
• Ability to create and manage programmes in MS Project
If you feel you have the necessary experience please click apply on the link provided / should wish to discuss the role in further detail. Please contact Raquel Anderson on 0293768200
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's