|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
|Salary:||$75k - $90k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2019 05:46|
Founded in 1989, my client has become one of Australasia’s leading food & coffee franchise business retailers. Concentrating on providing mall & high street locations, my client comprises over 420 franchise business retail outlets trading through various franchises.
What you'll be doing:
The role would be focused on maintaining Revit templates and libraries, as well as end-to-end documentation projects. The balance of this would be pending ever-changing development pipeline.
What you'll have to stand out from the crowd:
- 5 + years local experience in food retail/hospitality/food & Beverage
- Excellent Revit proficiency
- The ability to develop designs from concept to completion
- High attention to detail & strong documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Formal qualifications in Architecture or Interior Design
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of relevant work
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's