|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 08:46|
Our client is a Residential Construction company based in Leichhardt. They are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to start immediately. This is a part time role, working days Monday and Friday
As a Bookkeeper you will report directly in the Managing Director.
Your duties will include:
- Recording transactions posting them to various accounts
- Processing payments
- Daily banking activities
- Producing various financial reports
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statement
- General administration - filing, archiving etc.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent Bookkeeping experience
- MUST have recent work experience in the built environment
- MUST have XERO experience
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.