|Salary:||$65,000 + super FTE|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 09:16|
Our client is an established Interior Design Studio based in the Eastern Suburbs. They are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a part time permanent basis. They are offering flexibility on hours / days of work, approximately 2 days a week, with the option to work from home or the office.
As a Bookkeeper you will report directly in the Office Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Processing all creditor or debtor invoices
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Internal bank transfers
- Prepare accounts for PAYG & BAS
- Weekly payroll processing
- Full function AP/ AR
- Liaise with external accounts
- Adhoc assistance to the director
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent experience in a similar role
- Ideally you will have experience in the built environment
- MUST have XERO experience
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.