|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 16:16|
Our client is an established Construction company based in South West Sydney. They are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a part time permanent basis. They are offering flexibility on hours / days of work, approximately 2-3 days a week.
As a Bookkeeper you will report directly in the .
Your duties will include:
- Processing all creditor or debtor invoices
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Internal bank transfers
- Prepare accounts for PAYG & BAS
- Weekly payroll processing
- Full function AP/ AR
- Liaise with external accounts
- Adhoc office administration assistance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have substantial experience in a similar role - Must have covered full function AP and AR
- You will have experience in the built environment
- MUST have MYOB experience
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.