Bookkeeper | Construction
|Job Title:||Bookkeeper | Construction|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, North Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2021|
Our client is a leader in the civil construction space. They are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to partner with the business leaders within their close-knit office.
Your duties will include:
- Full function AP & AR
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures
- Paying vendors and respond to all finance related queries
- Manage all subcontractor payments, claims & contracts including ensuring necessary insurances are valid prior to work commencement
- PO generation and processing
- Continuous improvement of payment processes
- Generating financial reports
- Other adhoc requests & duties
For success within this role, my client is looking for;
- MUST have recent experience as a Bookkeeper
- MUST have construction industry experience
- A degree within Finance/Accounting is preferred
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- MYOB experience is ESSENTIAL
Remuneration & Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package of up to $85k inclusive of superannuation.
Onsite parking is available, as well as easy access to metro station and public transport.
Fantastic company culture with team events frequently.
Flexible working hours, with potential for part time for the right person.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Executive Assistant | Construction
Finance Manager | Construction
$100k to 120k + superannuation
Office Manager / PA | Construction
Accounts & Payroll Manager | Construction
Marketing Coordinator | Project Homes