Bookkeeper - Office Administrator | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Bookkeeper - Office Administrator | Residential Builder|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021|
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing residential builder who specialise in custom projects, apartments and insurance works.
With a growing team in Melbourne this is a great time to join the team and really put your stamp on the business. They are looking for an experience Bookkeeper / Office Administrator to join the team to provide accounting and general office support.
Working out of their modern, state of the art new offices in Melbourne’s East you will work closely with the Senior Management and wider team.
- Accounts Payable/receivable; ensure receivables are collected promptly.
- Full function payroll for 10+ employee including time sheet reporting, analysis, entitlement records and payroll process.
- Weekly cash in /cash out reports including projects budget.
- Progress Weekly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Expense checking and reimbursement.
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliations (periodic and year end)
- Quarterly BAS reporting to external accountant.
- Telephone reception - customer and supplier liaison.
- Materials order placement and delivery management.
- General administrative duties.
- Minimum 3 years Bookkeeping/account experience with a Construction/Building company.
- At least 2 years experience working in property or construction
- Administration experience within an office environment.
- Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- QuickBooks Online experience coupled with good Excel skills.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation and continue to develop your career. If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Building Administrator | Residential Builder
Up to $60k + super (depending on experience)
Finance Manager | Residential Construction
Upwards of $110k+superannuation
Facilities Coordinator | Aged-care Residential & ChildCare
Claims Coordinator | Insurance
Financial Accountant | Commercial Construction
Accounts Payable Clerk | Construction
$40/hr + superannuation
Marketing & Communications Coordinator