Bookkeeper | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Bookkeeper | Residential Builder|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021|
A growing residential builder with a fantastic team culture and a strong focus on quality are looking for a Finance person to join the team.
As a company they have worked hard to establish themselves in the Victorian building market and are a respected brand building over 250 homes per year with approx 30 employees across the business.
In this role you will be responsible for all Bookkeeping functions end-to-end as well as some basic HR functions.
- Managing the day to day accounting transactions
- Managing the accounts payable function including the processing of invoices and set up payments via bank transfer
- Processing fortnightly payroll and other related payroll tasks
- Preparing the monthly accounts and Management Reports; including Balance Sheet reconciliation, Budget Variance Reports and Cash Flow Statements
- Reconciliation, preparation and lodgment of monthly, quarterly or annually BAS, Contractors BAS, Payroll Tax, Superannuation (for lodgment with ATO, SRO etc.) and Work cover
- Prepare new Employee Contracts
- Maintain employee files and details through Xero, etc where necessary
- Management of Company Insurance and related schedules
- Maintain and be responsible for Company leases and agreements
- Maintain and be responsible for Display House agreements
- Minimum 5 years Bookkeeping experience in a senior position
- A Cert IV in Bookkeeping/Accounting is preferred but not essential
- Experience working for a building company is essential
- Have previously implemented basic processes and procedures for improvement
- A positive team-player who can work autonomously
- Intermediate skills using Excel & Excel Accounting
- A solution-focused character who is flexible and adaptable to change
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes, then please apply today!! This role will be filled quickly!
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Accountant | Commercial Construction
Claims Coordinator - Melbourne
Administration & Accounts Officer
Up to $75k+superannuation (pro rata)
Up tp $70k