Bookkeeper | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Bookkeeper | Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 13:46|
A successful residential builder established for 15 years with a reputation for building quality custom homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 200 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come.
This is a family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team. They are currently seeking an experience Bookkeeper to join the team.
As the Bookkeeper you will be heavily supporting the Finance Manager as well as the wider accounting team. This role will suit an experienced team player who is happy to step-up and assist with a variety of tasks as needed. You will also be responsible for some light HR duties including on boarding and policy maintenance.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial statements and management reports
- Preparation and lodgment of monthly payroll related activities, including IAS and Payroll Tax
- Preparation of draft reports for Quarterly BAS Returns
- Assist with the annual budget process with various members of the management team
- Become a back-up to AR/AP to cover during leave periods
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years experience working in a Bookkeeper role, experience in the construction industry would be advantageous
- Extensive experience with BAS preparation
- Excellent software and technical ability
- A team-player who thrives in an 'all-rounder' role and enjoys stepping-up to support their team
- Excellent interpersonal and client-facing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you?
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as enjoy a relaxed and supportive work environment in the Western Suburbs with on-site parking
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Pippa Rickett on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.