Bookkeeper / Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Bookkeeper / Commercial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020|
Our client design, construct and install high-tech security solutions . They are looking from an experienced Bookkeeper with a construction background to join the team. You will be responsible for all bookkeeping and Payroll tasks as well as Commercial Management.
Your duties will include:
- Payroll – wages, superannuation, Payroll tax, Group tax and
group tax certificates
- Reviewing contracts
- Advising on contractual and commercial terms
- Managing budgets, expenses and commercial arrangements
- Partnering with the General Managers of the business to drive financial performance
- Analysing business performance, including profitability, revenue, pricing and cost of goods
- Development of financial plans including budgeting and forecasting both short and long term
- 5+ years experience
- Exceptional Bookkeeping / Payroll skills
- Experience in either the security or construction industry
- Understanding of construction subcontractor contracts would be beneficial
- Ability to work autonomously and think for yourself
- A team player
- A driven and ambitious character looking for a long-term fit in a company where they can grow and develop
In return you will be give the opportunity to join a company where you will benefit from a family-run style culture but with the support of a large national business. This a company who are all about culture, flexibility and putting their staff first which is why they have virtually no turnover.
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes, then please apply today!! For more information call Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207.