|Job Title:||Bridge Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 16:33|
Bridge Draftsperson required for a specialist D&C engineering consultancy. This post is part of the Transportation team and will cover a broad range of skills relating to Transport structures, in particular bridge structures.
The successful candidate will be proficient in Microstation and Revit and will be a key member of the design department. Previous experience in Bridge drafting and design in Australia is essential for this role.
This Global organisation are an investor in people and support employees through flexible working practice, work life balance, attractive remuneration packages, employee reward schemes and high profile projects. With a high staff retention, high tech offices, excellent team spirit and process transparency this business is one of top medium sized consultancies to work for.
- Recognised qualification in Drafting or Engineering related
- 5 - 10 years Civil Structures Drafting experience, in particular Bridge Structures within a consulting business environment
- Proficient in Microstation or Revit (essential)
- Working knowledge of Australia legislation codes and standards
- Good team player
- High level of communication written and oral
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national and international basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's