|Job Title:||Bridge Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kiralee Barker|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2022|
Our client is a well-established Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy that has a long-term substantial project base. This includes but is not limited to bridge structures, stations, maritime structures, material handling structures, civil works, and specialist resources infrastructure.
Our client is looking for someone who can deal with the Design complexities of large-scale bridge projects for major key clients.
- Bachelor of Engineering (University Degree) in Civil Engineering with a Post Graduate Qualification in Structural Engineering preferred.
- 2+ years experience in the detailed design of bridge/heavy civil structures.
- Experience designing bridges to PTA and/or MRWA standards and specifications.
- Very strong communication skills and be able to collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must be able to work independently to complete engineering calculations and project deliverables
- You must be a resident and have the right to work in Australia.
- Permanent opportunity with flexible working arrangements
- Career development
- Competitive remuneration package offered
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.
If you are interested in progressing your interest in this role, please click on the APPLY NOW button and register your details. Or contact Kiralee Barker on 0478 11 3223 for more information.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Engineer/Designer - Senior role available
Structural / BIM Drafter
Up to $110,000 package
Up to 110,000 + super DOE
120,000 - 140,000
Up to $130,000
Up to $140,000 package
Materials Engineer - Open to Structural Engineers
Up to $140,000
Structural Design Engineer
$80,000 - $120,000 + super
Rolling Stock Engineer