Building Administration & Permits Officer | Residential
|Job Title:||Building Administration & Permits Officer | Residential|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021|
This company build quality homes. As the Building Administrator and Permits Coordinator you will be assisting the pre-construction team with administration.
Previous experience working for a residential builder or council as a permits officer is required.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Project Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensuring projects comply with planning schemes and building regulations
- Applying for permits and coordinate the approvals process
- Maintaining accurate documentation and file management
- Ensuring efficient workflow and that timelines are met
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role for a residential builder
- Great organisational skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage your own workflow
- Strong knowledge of permits and local regulations
Please apply If this sound like the job for you or call Monica Briers on 8535 3100 for a confidential chat.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Draftsperson - Residential Home Building Company
$60k - $80k+super
Contract Administrator - High-end Residential
$65,000 - $70,000 + Super
Plan Presenter- Residential Construction
Site Supervisor| Residential Townhouses
Residential Estimator - Osborne Park
Site Supervisor - Residential
Scheduler - Residential Builder
Site Foreman - Modular Buildings
Sales Estimator - Residential
Residential Draftsperson - ArchiCAD