Building Coordinator/ Client Liaison
|Job Title:||Building Coordinator/ Client Liaison|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2019|
One of Victoria's leading volume home builders are seeking a motivated Building Coordinator to join their team. If you have a client first approach and are looking to progress your career with a leading residential builder, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients maintaining relationships and providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining accurate documentation and managing workflow on each job
- Responding to all customer communications in a timely manner
- Reading and interpreting building and site plans
- Liaising with all internal departments - design, estimating and construction
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a client focused role managing a large portfolio
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills to manage workflow
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach to your work
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success. If this sound like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.