|Job Title:||Building Coordinator|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 15:33|
An up and coming residential builder in Geelong building just under 50 homes currently. They have a strong reputation locally for their standards around customer service and quality. They are flexible with their clients making changes to their standard designs to give them a personalised feel. Off the back of a record sales month, they are looking to grow their Operations Team with an experienced Building Coordinator/ Contract Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service to clients at every stage in the build process, as well provide administrative support to the Sales and Operations teams.
Your responsibilities with include, but not be limited to:
- Updating clients throughout key stages of their build process and being the first point of contact for any queries
- Preparing and presenting HIA contracts to clients
- Raising variations and communicating any design changes as required
- Providing exceptional client service at all times
- Applying for building permits and developer approvals
- Maintaining accurate documentation and liaise with internal departments as required
- General administration duties as required
- 2+ years’ experience working for a residential builder in a similar role
- Excellent client relations and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of building regulations and terminology
- A positive and proactive approach to your work
- Ability to manage your workflow and stay on top of a portfolio of jobs
The opportunity to join a growing business as part of a tight knit team. Work for a builder where quality isn't compromised and you won't just be chasing numbers. If you live local to Geelong, this is also the perfect opportunity to work close to home and avoid a long commute when everyone gets back to the office!
If this sounds like the role for you, please click apply now or if you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this role first, please give Lauren Rogers a call on 8535 3100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's