Building Designer - Residential
|Job Title:||Building Designer - Residential|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020|
A successful custom and dual occupancy home builder, building around 75 projects per year. Renowned for their quality workmanship, they pride themselves on their architecturally designed homes for which they have won several awards.
With no signs of slowing down, they are seeking a creative Designer to join their business in the inner Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne to assist their clients in bringing their vision to life.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working across high end residential projects from client brief through to concept and sketch designs to bring the client's vision to life
- Working collaboratively with Architectural Designers and Sales Consultants in a close knit environment
- Going through several rounds of designs to achieve the perfect outcome
- Liaising with clients, consultants & contractors
- Using your keen eye for detail to design high-end residential & bespoke projects
- A background in Architecture and Building Design in Victoria
- Proficiency in AutoCAD OR ArchiCAD
- High-end Residential project experience (highly regarded)
- Experience in conceptual design, construction & tender documentation
- A self-motivated approach with good organisational skills, ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of council controls, regulations & Australian standards
Be a part of a successful boutique home builder where quality is not compromised and where your hard work will be recognised and rewarded. An opportunity to work on beautiful bespoke homes where no two projects will be the same. A supportive and fun team environment, where they work hard but regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply now or send your CV and folio through to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discuss further please contact Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's