Building Services Engineer | Expression of Interest
|Job Title:||Building Services Engineer | Expression of Interest|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 16:47|
We are currently seeking applications from experienced building services engineers who have an established history of working for engineering consultants within Australia.
You will have experience in electrical, hydraulics, mechanical, fire or sustainability engineering on building projects. You have demonstrated experience delivering projects on time and to budget, strong technical understanding to supply high quality design documentation and the ability to liaise directly with clients and build relationships.
Day to day activities will include
- Provide design and documentation of building services for building projects including, specifications, design, drawings, calculations, reports etc
- Be involved in the full life cycle of project planning, management, and delivery
- Consult with clients on engineering matters and service delivery
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships e.g. colleagues, peers, local government, architects, builders
- Develop and implement engineering processes and procedures
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level accredited qualification in a relevant Engineering field, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, fire, sustainability
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of building services projects in an engineering consultancy environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer or ability to obtain this accrediation
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's