Building Services Engineer | Expression of Interest
|Job Title:||Building Services Engineer | Expression of Interest|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 16:32|
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Building Services Engineers to join the building services team to contribute to the delivering engineering services across commercial, residential, retail, local government, office fit out and industrial projects.
You’ll have a primary focus in the delivery of design & documentation multiple projects. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to convey technical information accurately. You’re comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and managing a variety of design projects.
Day to day activities will include
- Designing the layout of energy distribution, water pipes and ventilation systems and identifying relevant materials
- Drawing up plans using computer-aided design and building information modelling software
- Monitoring the installation of services and managing their maintenance once the building is completed
- Making sure that all building services meet health and safety requirements and environmental legislation.
- Liaising with plumbers, electricians, surveyors, architectural technologists and other construction professionals
- Negotiating contracts
The successful candidates will have:
- An accredited engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic Services
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role working in a consultancy environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Australian standards in relation to mechanical engineering design
- Registered building practitioner or/and Chartered professional engineer status would be an advantage
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 03 8535 3100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's