Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 09:46|
Off the back of a fantastic start to 2019 and continued growth within the Construction, Engineering & Property industries in NSW, QLD & ACT we are looking for Business Development Managers with experience in the recruitment industry.
Opportunities are currently available across our Construction, Engineering, Property and Real Estate teams!
We truly believe in a work-life balance and offer an unrivaled environment compared to the 'standard' recruitment company ethos. We really are different! Inclusive benefits are:
- Leading commission scheme
- 25 days + public holiday leave allowance
- 3.30pm finishes on Pay Day Fridays
- Team Building events/days out
- Christmas and End of Financial Year Parties (interstate)
- Fully expensed iPhone
- Drive and passion to succeed in recruitment, if you don't care about what you do, ultimately clients and candidates will not care about you!
- An ability to think outside of the square and meet the challenges we face. The industry is changing, are you?
- Digital natives, are you socially aware and across multiple platforms promoting your brand and skills?
- The successful applicant will have a relevant degree and at least two years of experience or; at least five years of experience in Business Development. It is critical that all experience is within the Recruitment Industry