Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 11:02|
My client are Melbourne's leading commercial & office fitout specialists with over 40 years experience.
Working out of an impressive modern office space in Melbourne's CBD, they offer their clients a full service from concept to completion.
As a family run business there is a huge focus on culture and team environment. This is a company who celebrate the wins together and always acknowledge a birthday with cake and a sing song!
About the Role:
As the Business Development Manager you will be uncovering new business opportunities and expanding on the existing client base. Your role will be to continually monitor the market and competitor activity in order to identify upcoming projects and from there promote my client’s brand, products and services to secure the business.
You will be joining a team of four who work collaboratively and support each other. However, this is an autonomous role where you have the freedom to manage your own success.
This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, driven, and enjoys being out ‘on the hunt’. You will be expected to be in the middle of your market, attending regular networking events and constantly promoting your brand.
The Successful Applicant:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales/BDM role with a proven ability to generate new leads and secure new clients.
- An existing network in Melbourne’s construction industry is a must – ideally in the fitout space.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills both face to face and over the phone.
- A driven and ambitious character who enjoys ‘the chase’.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, self-motivated and organised.
Openings in companies like this don't come up often. If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's