|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 18:47|
My client are renowned for designing, building and renovating some of Melbourne's top luxury homes. They are seeking an experienced Estimator to join the team and continue to grow with and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Work on architectural luxury projects with no two being the same
- Be able to review and document amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Complete Estimating take-offs, entering results into Databuild to create an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers to obtain quotes, resolve and raise purchase orders to suppliers.
- Liaise with site supervisors, subcontractors or suppliers during the course of construction to resolve detail and queries
- Apply and obtain building permits, assisting to resolve issues where required with the team.
- Issue orders to trades and suppliers with all relevant information.
- Ensure construction documentation has all necessary information.
- Finalise construction documents and orders in a timely manner and respond to any R.F.I.'s from construction.
- Maintain job files during the course of construction
Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in residential estimating is essential.
- Experience as both a Production & Sales Estimator with a custom builder preferable
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.