|Job Title:||CAD Drafter|
|Salary:||$35ph - $45ph (based on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 05:45|
Working for a roof and facade contractor who tackle technically difficult architectural projects.
The role would be focused on modelling in 2D & 3D including preparation of set out detailed set out for the sub-framing, panels and perforation layouts.
What you'll have to stand out from the crowd:
- 5 + years local experience within Architecture
- Excellent Revit OR AutoCAD proficiency
- High attention to detail & strong documentation skills
- Solid understanding of sub-framing and folded panel standard design and fixings
- Ability to follow instructions
- Formal qualifications in Architecture
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of relevant work
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's