|Job Title:||Cadastral Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021|
An opportunity in Melbourne for an experienced cadastral surveyor to join a business with with a strong pipeline of work.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Surveyor will include
- Cadastral Surveys.
- Set-outs for construction.
- title reestablishment surveys.
- Detail and Contour Surveys.
- CAD drafting.
- Project management.
- All aspects of Surveying using the latest technology including GPS.
- Hold a Bachelor of Surveying Degree or relevant TAFE qualifications
- 3+ years of experience on residential, rural and construction projects
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Hold a current VIC drivers licence.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
- Latest Surveying equipment and technology.
- Clear career progression.
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis.
- Healthy work / life balance.
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW' or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's