|Job Title:||Cadastral Surveyor|
|Salary:||$80k -$100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2019 05:02|
Our client based in West Sydney are looking for a Cadastral Surveyor with 7+ years’ experience to join their company.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to further their surveying career and take on more responsibility in an operational role.
Role of the Senior Cadastral Surveyor will include:
- Be an integral part of a small but growing and personable team
- Assist the Registered Surveyors in the management of the office
- Supervising and mentoring of junior staff
- Working closely with the Director as he grows the business
- All aspects of Surveying when required
- Australian recognised Surveying qualification
- 7 + years of cadastral survey Experience
- Previous management experience highly regarded
- Impeccable communication skills; written and verbal.
- Commitment to work and a strong work ethic/attitude.
- Need to be a creative problem-solver who is able to learn complex information and communicate their ideas and viewpoints to others easily
- Current Drivers license.
- A small, personable company where every individual is valued and encouraged to progress their careers
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced and a healthy work-life balance is encouraged
- Salary negotiable depending on experience - $80k - $100k base + super
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's