Contract Administrator / Project Engineer - high-end Residential
|Job Title:||Contract Administrator / Project Engineer - high-end Residential|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021|
Work for a privately owned residential builder with over 15 years of experience in the Sydney Market. specializing in high end homes to the value of $20M. This is an opportunity to work on some on Sydney's best projects.
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of multiple projects $5M - $20M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Prepare accurate Bill of Quantities (BOQs), variations and documentation.
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders.
- Issue Variation Orders to tenders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed estimating information within the systems.
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- Support the project manager
- At least 3 years of experience in a Contract Administrator / Project Engineer role
- Previous experience working on residential or commercial construction projects, preferably high end homes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Excellent managerial and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience dealing with a range of professionals from sub-contractors to architects
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Estimator - High End Homes
Contract Administrator - Residential
Project Administrator | Residential Builder
Up to $140,000 Package
Projects Manager - Residential
Senior Contract Administrator
Package up to $200,000
Senior Estimator and Contract Administrator