Estimator / Contract Administrator
|Job Title:||Estimator / Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021|
Work for a privately owned residential builder with over 15 years of experience in the Sydney Market. specializing in high end homes to the value of $10M. This is an opportunity to be the sole Estimator on some on Sydney's best projects.
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of multiple projects $1M - $10M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Prepare accurate Bill of Quantities (BOQs), variations and documentation.
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders.
- Issue Variation Orders to tenders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed estimating information within the systems.
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- Support the project manager
- At least 2 years of experience in a Estimator / Contract Administrator role
- Previous experience working on residential construction projects, preferably high end homes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Excellent managerial and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience dealing with a range of professionals from sub-contractors to architects
- Highly organised with good time management skills
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Pre-Construction Coordinator | Residential Homes
Project Manager - Civil
Senior Project Engineer
$160K - $190K
Estimating Team Leader