|Location:||Australia, North Sydney, Sydney|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020|
This is an opportunity to work as a Carpenter on some of Sydney's best high-end homes for an established and respected building company.
One of Sydney's premium high-end home builders based Sydney's Northern Beaches is looking for a qualified Carpenter. The right applicant for this role will be on the tools and will be working with a team of Carpenters.
You will be reporting into a Site Manager who is always on hand to support you with any tasks and help you develop into a Leading Hand
to succeed in this position you will take pride in what you deliver and have excellent communication skills
- Min. 6 months out of apprenticeship
- Cert III in Carpentry.
- Tenacity, Drive & Accountability
- Hardworking and has passion to grow within a team
- An eye for detail and ability to produce high quality work
- Ability to work with other trades on site
- Impressive salary package neg based on experience,
- Professional & reliable trades,
- A chance to work on extremely high detailed projects,
- primarily Northern Beaches based work,
- Secure job with a pipeline of work till 2022
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's