Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2020 08:46|
This is a cracking opportunity to join a specialist Privately Owned Engineering Consultancy where the focus is delivering great projects for clients with quality of product the end goal, not financials!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Design Engineer will include
- Undertake civil design and engineering of Urban Development projects
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Contribute to the growth of the company and civil team specifically
- Collaborate with a specialist team of Engineers, Drafters & Designers on Major Urban Development projects
- Min 3 years’ design experience
- Degree qualified (Civil Engineering or equivalent)
- Detailed knowledge of HEC RAS, DRAINS & MUSIC
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD & 12D
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
- Excellent knowledge of Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standards
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's