Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 16:33|
A privately owned consultancy offering statutory and strategic planning, architectural oversight, land surveying and civil engineering services are seeking to expand their team in Dandenong.
As a Civil/Senior Design Engineer you have the opportunity to mentor a team of junior engineers working with a wide range of clients. These include two lot-subdivision individuals through to major development companies 500+ lot subdivision projects.
To be considered for the role of Civil Design Engineer you will require;
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 7+ years experience in Civil Engineering with a consultancy across Land Development subdivision projects
- Strong experience using 12D with good knowledge of design principles
- Knowledge of local standards and processes
- A solid understanding of the planning process
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's