Civil Design Engineer - Building Drainage
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer - Building Drainage|
|Salary:||Basic + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 16:47|
This position would suit intermediate/senior civil engineers (4-6 years experience) who have previously worked on high-rise, single basement & town house building projects in Melbourne.
You will also have an opportunity to gain experience on aged care developments, school, hospital and industrial projects.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
- Civil 3D experience required. 12D will be considered.
- Has worked for a similar Structural consultancy.
- Knowledge of VIC local standards and processes - local authorities and contractors.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients and internal parties.
- $85,000 - $100,000 + Super (dependent on experience)
There is a clear path for progression and take over the client facing responsibilities from the Lead Civil Engineer, allowing them to get involved with more Business Development.
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's