Senior Civil Design Engineer - Sunbury
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Design Engineer - Sunbury|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 16:16|
A privately owned consultancy offering statutory and strategic planning, architectural oversight, land surveying and civil engineering services are seeking to expand their team in Sunbury.
As a Senior Design Engineer you have the opportunity to manage a team of junior engineers working with a wide range of clients. These include two lot-subdivision individuals through to major development companies and local governments and NGOs on 200+ lot subdivision projects.
To be considered for the role of Senior Civil Engineer/Design Manager, you will require;
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 7+ years experience in Civil Engineering with a consultancy across Land Development subdivision projects
- Strong experience using 12D with good knowledge of design principles
- Knowledge of local standards and processes
- A solid understanding of the planning process
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
- $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's