Senior Civil Design Engineer/PM - 12D - Regional offices
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Design Engineer/PM - 12D - Regional offices|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 05:15|
A privately owned consultancy offering statutory and strategic planning, architectural oversight, land surveying and civil engineering services are seeking to expand their Westmeadow offices.
As a Senior Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients. Clients include two lot-subdivision individuals through to major development companies on 200+ lot subdivision projects.
This position would be a good fit for either strong 12-D design engineers or civil engineers seeking advance their project management and team management experience.
To be considered for the role you will require;
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 7+ years experience in Civil Engineering with a consultancy across Land Development subdivision projects
- Previous experience using 12D with good knowledge of design principles, Project Management experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge of local standards and processes
- A solid understanding of the planning process
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's