Civil Development Manager - Land Subdivisions and Commercial Works
|Job Title:||Civil Development Manager - Land Subdivisions and Commercial Works|
|Salary:||$130 - $150k+super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 15:17|
As the Civil Development Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Civil and engineering subdivision and commercial land set up of the projects
- Subdividing land, road works, driveways, car parks etc.
- All aspects from property development including Acquisition (due
diligence, feasibility preparation and contract negotiation),
- Design and Approvals Management (liaising with consultants, approval authorities, real estate agents etc),
- Marketing (marketing package preparation, supporting sales and leasing agents, contract preparation etc),
- Construction Management and Settlement (tendering, contract negotiation and legal registration and settlement processes).
- A qualification in a property related field
- A minimum of 2+ years experience within the following fields: Civil engineering consulting role, Surveying, Development delivery for civil works
- Experience on projects in the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Central Coast area
Please send your CV to Anca Marinescu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call on 02 9376 8200 for a discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's