|Job Title:||Civil Draftsperson|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019|
Civil Draftsperson (Residential/Commercial/Aged Care) - CBD
Fantastic opportunity to join a healthy and growing business in Melbourne as a Civil Drafter / Designer with AutoCAD and or Civil 3D/12D experience on civil residential & commercial projects. With current projects across Victoria working with a number of repeat clients, you will come straight into a highly performing consulting / project management group.
Essential in this role will be previous experience in consulting as a subdivisions drafter encompassing:
- Design / Drafting of Roads, drainage, carparks, basements, footpaths, sewer and water infrastructure within civil commercial projects
- Use of AutoCAD drafting / design - (Civil 3D/12D also highly regarded)
- Preparation of civil / residential and commercial plans
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effective communication skills
The company will offer support and development to allow you to grow your career along with genuine career progression around design and further engineering / project activity. You will receive an excellent remuneration package which will be reviewed as part of a performance basis on a yearly basis.
The team environment is key to this client so a culture fit and a can do attitude will be important.
If you feel you match these criteria please send your application to email@example.com or phone on 03 8535 3100 for a confidential discussion.