|Job Title:||Civil Draftsperson|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020|
This is a good opportunity for an experienced civil draftsperson to join an established team and gain exposure on large subdivision projects in Melbourne. You will gain a wide range of experience in roads, stormwater, Catchments, Earthworks, Sewerage and water reticulations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting / Design of Roads, drainage, subdivisions, sewer and water infrastructure within civil projects in Victoria
- Use of AutoCAD & Basic 12D software knowledge
- Preparation and documentation of land development plans
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effective communication skills
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 0412182171.