|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||Baisc + Super + Top of the range benefits|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 11:33|
A National engineering consultancy with a strong reputation within the Infrastructure, Building & Environment sector in Melbourne are seeking to recruit a Highways Design Engineer.
Providing services across the entire road life cycle from planning to decommissioning, you will join a team who are experienced designing local roads, arterial roads, highways and freeways in urban and rural areas and access roads to a multitude of sites including, recreational, industrial and commercial facilities.
The role would suit an engineer with 5-8 years experience using Microstation & Inroads software in a consultancy environment. Working from offices in the CBD, you will assist with the drafting & design for a close knit team on Landmark Highway projects across Melbourne.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience
- Proven proficiency using Microstation for roads/civil drafting projects
- Experience delivering VicRoads related projects and knowledge of standards
- MX, InRoads, ProjectWise, 12D or Civil 3D are beneficial for this position
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are a requirement
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Previous experience working in Australia is required for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's