|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 15:17|
A medium sized national engineering consultancy with a strong reputation within the Infrastructure, Building & Environment sectors are seeking to recruit a Drafter/Design Engineer.
Providing services across the entire road life cycle from planning to decommissioning, you will join a team who are experienced designing local roads, arterial roads, highways and freeways in urban and rural areas and access roads to a multitude of sites including, recreational, industrial and commercial facilities.
The role would suit an engineer with 3-5 years experience using Microstation & Inroads software in a consultancy environment. Working from offices in the CBD, you will assist with the drafting & design for a close knit team on Landmark Highway projects across Melbourne.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proven proficiency using Microstation for roads/civil drafting projects
- Experience delivering VicRoads related projects and knowledge of standards
- MX, InRoads, ProjectWise, 12D or Civil 3D are beneficial for this position
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are a requirement
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.