|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic + super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 16:33|
An established family practice of 14 staff are seeking to add a Civil Designer with CAD modelling and documentation experience to join the office.
This role is open to looking at engineers with 3 years + experience through to senior level engineers. You will have the opportunity to develop your 12D software skills on land development projects.
The ideal candidate will based close to or seeking to relocate to Wangaratta.
You will be required to manage subdivision projects from start to finish and maintain great relationships with clients. You will also be required to prepare technical reports, to design projects and to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering (or similar) and eligibility for membership to Engineers Australia.
- At least three years experience (preferably within a consultancy environment).
- Experience in project management of civil engineering projects.
- Urban development experience & skills in designing roads, stormwater drainage and bulk earthworks.
- Experience in modelling of civil engineering designs using CAD.
- Salary package is dependent on level of candidate ($70,000 - $100,000).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's