|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 17:34|
There is now a requirement for 2 x Civil Engineers to work from their Melbourne office in the CBD. Up-coming & on-going projects range from working with the City of Melbourne, camp sites in the Mornington Peninsula & on new build education facilities.
As part of a close knit team you will gain exposure on a variety of landmark projects and have the opportunity to quickly progress your career.
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with 12D, AutoCAD, Drains, Music;
- Experience in road design and previous exposure to earthworks, stormwater, pavement, and infrastructure design is necessary.
- A sound understanding of relevant Australian Standards, VicRoads, AustRoads, WSAA and other Authorities policies and guidelines including local Council Standards.
- Training and development programs;
- Comprehensive social calendar – drinks nights, external team events; and
- Subsidised holiday accommodation rental
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's