|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 15:03|
Looking for a an Intermediate Civil Engineer who can join their fast pace and growing team to manage hospital, school, commercial, defence and transport projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer will include
- Undertake design and engineering work including preparation of civil works specifications, engineering reports, tenders and fee proposals
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Use your contacts and networks in the market to establish new business opportunities
- Contribute to the growth of the company and civil team specifically
- Collaborate with a small team in Sydney of Engineers, Drafters & Designer
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 3+ years’ experience civil engineering experience – hospitals, schools or transport infrastructure
- At least 2 years working in Australia
- Proficient in Civil3D
- Storm water package experience – TUFLOW or HEC-RAS
- Impeccable communication skills.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's