|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 12:16|
An excellent position to diversify your civil project experience working for a boutique consultancy in Collingwood, VIC. The position offers the chance to gain experience working on commercial, industrial, infrastructure and land development subdivision projects from 50 to 200 lots.
Joining a privately owned consulting firm that consists of 15 engineers and draftspersons, you will be part of a positive, fun & rewarding culture. The civil team consists of 3 others and this position will involve drafting, design and client management.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of civil design experience having previously worked for a civil engineering consultancy in Australia.
Duties will include:
- Provide technical expertise on a wide variety of land development, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects
- Develop concept and detailed engineering designs of roads, carparks, pavements, subdivisions, commercial and industrial developments
- Prepare design drawings (i.e. drafting)
- Coordinate and liaise with Councils and developers to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years’ industry experience with land development, subdivision and infrastructure projects. Experience in commercial and industrial projects not required but would be highly regarded
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D or 12D or Civil Site Design experience is essential for this role (at an intermediate to advanced level)
- Good understanding of relevant Australian Standards, local Council standards, VicRoads specifications and Austroads guidelines is desirable
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
(dependent on previous experience & more senior candidates will also be considered)
If you feel you match these criteria please send your application to email@example.com or phone on 03 8535 3100 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's