|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 05:46|
A boutique & modern civil & structural consultancy are expanding their team in Melbourne. Joining a team of 15 engineers, you will have the chance to work on a range of development and infrastructure works.
You will be joining a team with a unique culture and modern work space that makes them stand out in the market. You will be exposed to a variety of works in a collaborative environment.
As the Project Civil Engineer, you will be involved with the design, management and delivery of various projects across Melbourne and the local regions.
The ideal candidate would have
- You've achieved 2-3 years experience in the Civil Engineering industry within Australia
- You're competent in design through software like AutoCAD, Civil3D, Navisworks, Drains, OSD4W
- You've worked with the BCA Codes, AS/NZ Standards, and various Victorian Municipal Planning and Engineering Policies
- You've undertaken a variety of design works in stormwater drainage management, pavements and roads, retaining wall structures, earthworks and levels
- You've got the skills to engage and present solutions and ideas to various Authorities and Stakeholders
- You're a well rounded engineer with a creative, technical and business spirit
- Manage a vast array of complex projects simultaneously from concept to completion
- Be personally involved in the communication and development of ideas, designs and deliveries to the project team, authorities and stakeholders
- Deliver projects to cost, program and a high degree of quality.
- Scope and prepare proposals on a variety of projects and works
- Manage and mentor younger team members on technical skills, consulting and industry performances.
- Contribute your ideas, execution and performance to the growth and success of our team and business