|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 05:46|
Join a leading business in Shepparton who are looking to add to the team of 30 + staff in the region. Be part of a team delivering multi million dollar projects to a range of industries and sectors across various engineering design, construction, survey and agribusiness departments.
The team now require a range of engineers / senior civil engineer / designers to join the expanding team. Previous experience working on the following will be beneficial for the role:
- Road, Drainage, Water & Sewerage Reticulation Design
- Residential & Commercial Infrastructure Development
- Subdivision & Land Development
- Tender / Contract Documentation, Construction & Project Management
- Civil Engineering Degree or Tertiary Qualification
- Preferably a minimum of 2-5 years experience
- Demonstrated leadership, written & verbal communication & technical skills
- Experience in Civil 3D, Civil Site Design and/or 12D is beneficial.
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW' or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's