|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2020 06:16|
Design and Build have partnered with a prominent mid-tier consulting engineering firm delivering first-class design services across multiple sectors including commercial, residential, defense and industrial projects.
Reporting the company directors, you will work in a motivating team environment with skilled professional engineers and technical staff. You are a senior level civil engineer with a demonstrated background in the management and delivery of projects across a variety of sectors.
You will have demonstrated experience leading a team of technical staff and managing projects at high level, on time and to budget. You will utilise your strong network within the building and construction sector preferably in Victoria and your willing to represent the company by increasing brand awareness and ensure a healthy project pipeline.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- Have impact on the organisation strategic direction and business outcomes
- Be a part of people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Increasing brand awareness of the organisation to drive project growth using your network and market knowledge
- Undertake strategic and speculative client meetings regarding projects and client relationship programs to gather intelligence and form project partnerships
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including company executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders
- Develop and drive strategies for successfully entering new markets in line with the organisation’s strategy
- Manage the selection and securing of bid & project partners
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
- Degree level accredited qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of structural services of major projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer or Engineering Executive
To apply for this role, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's