|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020|
An established practice are seeking to add a Civil Engineer with 12D experience to join the office.
This role is open to looking at engineers with 2 years + experience through to senior level engineers. You will have the opportunity to develop your 12D software skills on land development and infrastructure projects in the region.
You will be required to manage subdivision projects from start to finish and maintain great relationships with clients. You will also be required to prepare technical reports, to design projects and to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering (or similar) and eligibility for membership to Engineers Australia.
- At least three years experience (preferably within a consultancy environment).
- Experience in project management of civil engineering projects.
- Urban development experience & skills in designing roads, stormwater drainage and bulk earthworks.
- Experience in modelling of civil engineering designs using CAD.
- The ideal candidate will based close to or seeking to relocate to Shepparton.
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.